In this quick video, I show you the various diagnostic tools and software I use when I work on car. This video mostly focuses on the electronics diagnostic and testing equipment, though I have everything from a block tester, cooling system pressure tester, etc. If you want to know more about the tools I have and how they work, please let me know in the comments.
Links to equipment I frequently use:
- OBDLink SX: https://amzn.to/2U7r6qS
- OBDLink MX: https://amzn.to/2xA30xv
- VXDiag VCX for Subaru: https://amzn.to/3cWGlvF
- VAG-COM cable for ECU programming and FreeSSM: https://amzn.to/2W7KB5w
- Centech 11 Digital Multimeter with Temperature Probe: https://amzn.to/2vjCVC4